REFLECTOR: Water Cooling

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Tue Oct 12 11:26:55 CDT 2004

I will be  running a SVX motor- using the overhead scoops to cool  the
intercooler and the oil cooler- have the belly NACA to run air to the
radiator, but might change to a F1 style scoop if it does not flow enough
air- have closed up the front scoop for the oil cooler and using a recirc
fan to take somewhat warmer air from the nose area through the core and send
to the feet to keep warm- so I still have the oil cooler up there, but now
it runs glycol, and does not try to warm frigid air to provide the heat-
also have another heater core under the rear seats to warm the rest of the
cabin.