REFLECTOR: Advance Turbine Power ne Innodyn

Richard Riley richard at riley.net
Sun Oct 10 12:16:36 CDT 2004

At 06:19 AM 10/10/04, you wrote:
>Bruch, some kind of guru on the RV aircraft site seems to think the some
>laws of physics and thermodynamics need to be repealed/altered for Innodyn
>to make their numbers.  Puts numbers to gut-feel.
>
>Chuck

It doesn't take a guru.  One of the signs they had at Osh listed HP and
GPH.  They were basically claiming a specific fuel consumption of about .35.

It ain't gonna happen with a single stage compressor in this universe.

If that was the only warning I had about them, I'd hold judgement.  One
display can be wrong.  But with the number of people that have lost
deposits I'm telling my turbine addicted friends "Run Away!!!"