REFLECTOR: Aviation Consumer Tire Tests

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 8 15:41:44 CDT 2004

Hi Steve,

Now, what are you doing pulling 4.5 or even 3 g's????  You doing loops?   Or
just 90 deg banked turns?

We had Goodyear's on our Cessna and always got more than 500 hours/500
landings on them.  The high dollar Michelins were no good.  I just concluded
that the higher landing speeds and more use of brakes were wearing out my
Condors.  Now I understand why after reading the AC article.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
Ronnie