REFLECTOR: Elevator torque tube center bearings(Was:FrontVibration90% resolved)

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Thu Oct 7 11:03:28 CDT 2004

I made the same modification.  The advantage is that the bearings make up for any tiny deviations in alignment of the torque tubes and make for a smoother stroke on the stick and smoother motion on the elevators.  It also puts the bearing surface farther into the torque tube ends ... eliminating the possibility of the torque tube ends slipping off  of the center attach bracket.