REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine Parts-Fuel Pump

Juanita Londenberg i.fly.too at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 6 22:07:40 CDT 2004

I also remember that ECI in San Antonio, TX was making (going to make) some Franklin parts.  Their website is: http://www.eci2fly.com/index.html.  Doesn't look like any fuel pump parts on their list though.

When Brian and I were exhibitors at Oshkosk for the Franklin, I talked with one of the ECI guys a couple of times, and at that time they were very interested in being able to produce parts.  I think they were the ones that told me that Pratt and Whitney was going to (don't know if they did) buy out PZL's part of the Franklin.

You might want to research that.

Juanita

Here is the latest information I have. I do not now if it is still current.

wkutta at rz.onet.pl
Wojciech Kutta
48-17-8521529
PO.Box 440, Rzeszow 35-959
POLAND

Brian Michalk
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single