REFLECTOR: Re: Turbines - info

kent kent at orbital.aero
Tue Oct 5 14:02:31 CDT 2004

I don't plan on changing out my IO-540 for a turbine but a friend
recently sent me these links to RVs flying with turbines. They're
getting closer to delivery. Maybe if I was starting a new kit...

http://www.innodyn.com/aviation/action.html
http://www.riversaeronautical.com/rv6at.asp

As for pigs in flight - for my brother I once flew three baby pigs in a
C172  to a vet 2 hours away for testing. I didn't know 'til I showed up
that they were live. They were fine as long as I didn't change altitude
more than 200 fpm. They had one-way tickets.

Kent