REFLECTOR: Gear Leg Woes

mike deeter iguanamagic at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 13:44:20 CDT 2004

Scott:

Other questions from your experience:

In the eventuality I have to replace the gear leg, are
the new ones from the factory true enough so they'll
fit reliably into my wheel and leg wells.  I built
everything according to plans as best I could and
those spaces are pretty tight.

Also, in rebuilding your legs, is the guidance still
for 12 layers of glass per leg?

Thanks again,

Mike

=====