REFLECTOR: RE: Captive cowl fasteners

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Sat Oct 2 12:48:15 CDT 2004

Brian,

Are these the Skybolt fasteners? FWIW I wandered around the pits a couple of times at Laguna Seca racetrack and talked to some of the mechanics as the open wheel cars have similar requirements for attaching body panels. All used camlocks or skybolt fasteners.One said the skybolts were better as they could be adjusted.

Tony