REFLECTOR: AOA

Douglas Holub doug.holub at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 16:30:16 CDT 2004

Since our aircraft doesn't stall, AOA isn't as as important for the Velocity as it is for other airplanes. The main reason I want an AOA indicator is for best glide and best climb information in an emergency situation.

I read somewhere that the Wright brothers had a piece of string tacked on to their Wright Flyer for an AOA indicator.

Doug