REFLECTOR: 65VT/ angle-of-attack system

gattenby at gbronline.com gattenby at gbronline.com
Fri Oct 1 09:14:00 CDT 2004

I have never flown a plane with an "angle of attack" system.
So....
To the great wise one's who answer Fred's question...
Please explain to me how they work, and how they are used.
What  sensor, wiring ect. placement is required.
I still have one wing without fiberglass on it.
I assume that the placement is on the wing somewhere.
Should I install the sensor now? just in case I want it
later.

Noel