REFLECTOR: Panel in Autocad

Craig and/or Denise Woolston cdwoolston at verizon.net
Tue Nov 30 22:24:13 CST 2004

Yea, I've been using this a lot, but now that I have the layout, I'm using a
plotter at work that can print to full size and Autocad is the only thing
that I've found that can accept printing something that is 43 inches long,
the paint programs just won't go that big.  Now if I could just blow the
graphics up without too much pixel-lazation.

Craig

  _____