REFLECTOR: Hat Switch

John Overman mooneydryver at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 23:36:52 CST 2004

Thanks Everybody for the hat switch ideas. you've got
me thinking in a different direction. I was looking at
all of the electronic mfgrs, but it looks like ray
allan has a switch with solder lugs that just might
fit in the space I have. It looks like one of the
"otto" switches. A little spendy at $49 but I haven't
found anything cheeper yet. If anyone else has any
ideas I would appreciate them. I think the Ford switch
is too big. I only have 1/2" x about 3/4"

                         John Overman
                         Velocity N711VE (reserved)