REFLECTOR: General/ Experimental Aviation Links

Jorge Bujanda jbujanda at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 29 14:20:19 CST 2004

As I "impatiently" await delivery of my kit some time in December, I try to keep myself busy updating the website.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

I have gathered a list of experimental aviation-related links and resources.  However, I know
there are many times more out there that you have come across and placed in your browser's Favorites or Bookmarks.   I would like to make this list as comprehensive as possible hopefully for everyone to use.

I welcome suggestions about categories, links, etc. so that we all can take advantage of everybodys "discoveries" out there and go to it for information.  You can send them to:

jbujanda at dslextreme.com

Jorge Bujanda
XL FG   N625TT
Palmdale, CA