REFLECTOR: PITCH TRIM TRAVEL

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sun Nov 28 19:16:46 CST 2004

Tom,

with just me in it, I'm near aft CG and need full up trim in cruise. In a
powered descent I have to maintain some down pressure on the stick.

With two it depends on how heavy the other is.  Between even and 1/2 inch
in cruise...

When landing that depends on one or two up front.  I've always had enough
"up trim" to fly hands off on final.

Scott