REFLECTOR: PITCH TRIM TRAVEL

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Sun Nov 28 18:48:07 CST 2004

Forgive me for being so thick ... but I am getting all kinds of
different opinions.  I need to know from someone WHO IS FLYING ...

Exactly how much "Elevator Up" travel (from neutral) do you need to trim
in when flying two people up front at cruise.

When landing, I know you probably need pretty good "Elevator Down" (up
trim) for final and landing ... but I REALLY need to know what to expect
at cruise.  Does the Velocity want to pitch up?  Causing the need to
"trim down" - if so, how much?

Thanks for you patience and information.

Tom