REFLECTOR: Terra Xponder

Dave Nelson davenali at charter.net
Thu Nov 25 09:39:39 CST 2004

I've had mine fixed twice so far.  The consistent problem is that the
receiver alignment drifts with time, and eventually the receiver becomes
"weak".  My radio man (who's also a good freind) tells me that the unit is a
piece of junk, made from cheaper components.  I'm planning on replacing it
this winter with a Becker unit.

My advice - junk the thing.

Dave