REFLECTOR: Catto Prop

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 11:09:04 CST 2004

I flew Paul's prop on my plane last week and got some of the same numbers he
got.  It was a bad day for flying but I did it anyway because of time.  But
I should have waited.  There has been many more better days to fly since
then.  But Craig thinks he would increase the pitch anyway from 76 to 82 for
me anyway.  He said he can degrease if needed with little trouble.  Going
the other is the problem.  So he is carving mine now.  It will be awhile
anyway.  I am in no hurry.  Yours is working fine right now. Just not going
as fast as I should for the power I am putting out.
Dave