REFLECTOR: Carburated Auto engine

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 23 09:13:02 CST 2004

Lots of stuff can go wrong with carbs too. We are all, to varying
degrees, reluctant to "learn a new technology" and otherwise make
significant excursions from our "comfort zone". For the longest time, I
was determined to avoid EFI and stick with carbs. I finally got over
that. For me, the best answer in these cases is always ... suck it in
and go for it ...
If you do this, I think you'll be glad you did ... Jim S.