REFLECTOR: aileron trim system

Dave Black dvblack at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 02:54:08 CST 2004

Ronnie,

> OK Dave, it is again time for me to ask when you are going to put all of
> your fantastic mods in the air????

Hopefully by spring. I have only a month of work remaining -- it's just a
matter of keeping all our 'emergencies' at bay so I can get back to the plane.
However I am reminded Duane once spoke of some projects as "Over-engineered
and under-completed." I'm afraid I fall into that category.

> Very nice design for the aileron trim system!

Thank you. I'm really surprised Velocity has not replaced the slip-string trim
system.

> Why don't you upload photos of your mods to the www.tvbf.org photo gallery?

Good idea.

Dave