REFLECTOR: Carburated Auto engine

Velocity xl velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 22 21:41:32 CST 2004

I am tiring to understands the mixture control for my LT1 .
I was going to use a EFI because it would control my fuel mixture
for me but then I thought that might not be the best decision. So now I  have changed my mind and decided to go with  the old tried and true carburetor set up. But I can not seem to find any info on how to control the fuel
mixture for an automotive carburetor. Any help on choosing a carb and mixture control
device would be greatly appreciated

Ron XLFG

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin