REFLECTOR: RF Connector

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Nov 21 02:41:32 CST 2004

Joe,
Below is a similar question and a couple of reply posts (yesterday) on the AeroElectric List on Matronics.com   That's where I usually look for information like this!
Keith Hallsten

<drufisher at sbcglobal.net>
>Does anyone here know where one can find the 90 deg solder/crimp RF
>connectors as used in the Narco radio trays.  I've searched throughout the
>Mouser and Digikey catalogs to no avail.  There must be a commercial source
>other than Narco.

--> AeroElectric-List message posted by: "Eric M. Jones" <emjones at charter.net>

Good source to check is http://www.pasternack.com/  .Every coaxial connector
in the universe.

Regards,
Eric M. Jones
www.PerihelionDesign.com

--> AeroElectric-List message posted by: Charlie England <ceengland at bellsouth.net>

If you can stand an extra 1/2-3/4" of depth, it's a lot easier & might
even be ultimately more reliable to just use a 90 degree male/female
adaptor & put a normal straight connector on the cable.

FWIW,
Charlie