REFLECTOR: Canard Bulkhead and Gear Pockets

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 19 19:43:25 CST 2004

Good luck on the wife.  Mine helped me build a house but I never could get her motivated on the plane until we got to the interior.  Then she really did a great job picking out materials and sewing side panels, carpet and seats.

I guess I really should be thankful that she let me spend 3 years at the airport!!!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Ronnie