REFLECTOR: Canard Bulkhead and Gear Pockets

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 19 17:06:26 CST 2004

Jerry, I think you are correct.  The top of the canard bulkhead, the gear
bulk head and the top of the CS spar should all be level - side to side - or
laterally.

The fuselage for the standard is level front to back using the front bolt
hole and the bottom of the cowl opening.  Then the canard and firewall
should be vertical with the fuselage level.

Ronnie