REFLECTOR: New Photos on website

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Wed Nov 17 19:58:58 CST 2004

Rene,

In the words of Homer Simpson: D'Oh!!  Typo is fixed now by the way.

Sorry about that, I should have known better.  I met Mel just as he
had arrived and somehow I must have been thinking about that as I was
blasting through the photos when I posted those new sections (and
you're right, his plane is sharp but so was yours!).  I had
accumulated several hundred pics and I really wanted them up so I
just sat down  and forced myself to process them and integrate them
into the website.

Sorry i missed you at OSH - was looking forward to meeting you.  Did
you see the NEW video overview I posted yesterday from Frank Pullano
in the Airventure Cup Race section?  I hope you and all the other
VELO fliers will check it out and consider racing next year - would
be nice to have our own class!

Rich
VELO N724X