REFLECTOR: Gearbox alignment

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Nov 15 10:30:17 CST 2004

I don't suppose there is a way to align and then tighten?

On the Franklin, if you replace the cylinders, then install the intake
manifold and torque things down, you will most likely crack the cylinders.
You snug up the cylinders, install the manifold, then finish torqing the
cylinders.

Failing that, ask this question over in rec.crafts.metalworking.