REFLECTOR: New Photos on website

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Sat Nov 13 14:48:08 CST 2004

To All:

I've posted several new sections with a large number of photos in
which I thought folks might take an interest.

http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/

'Oshkosh 2004'  - chronicles my trip to OSH this year with a number
of velocity planes and builders and canards featured (including Mel
Bina's award winning VELO) and a photo from the dinner courtesy of
John Tvedte.

'MORE Voyages' - pics primarily from a trip to and from the Velocity
factory in May and June.  Nice contrast to the arid vastness of the
Southwest seen in the other travel photo section 'These are the
Voyages...'

'2004 Maintenance' - dedicated to the trip to the Velocity Service
Center to have the interior installed.  Shows Jeff Driscoll at work
who does the interior work at the factory.  The pre-hurricane service
center is seen.  Thought folks would be interested since there were
some questions regarding interior work in the recent past

'Visit the VELOCITY factory!!!' - some pics showing the where it all
happens and some of the Velocity folks whom I'm sure we've all spoken
to on numerous occasions.

'Airventure Cup Race' - several sections on the race with lots of
pics of some cool canards and links to an amazing video.  Plus,
official info on the race.

Enjoy!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X