REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending

Rich Guerra rich at rguerra.com
Thu Nov 11 13:42:14 CST 2004

Rob,

I agree with Chris - your web site gave me the confidence to take the leap into
the Velocity world and was the inspiration behind my own web site.  Stick
around!

Haven't had the time I'd like to hang around Mckinney, but I hope to run into
you one of these days!

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
http://www.rguerra.com/velocity/