REFLECTOR: GX60 saga

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Nov 11 13:57:13 CST 2004

Brian,

Don't have any help in getting one, except try calling avionics shops Like
Depot Avionics in CO.  A lot of those guys have a underground equipment
railroad going on and can find anything,  may be new or used..

I understand your sentiment.  I put a GX60 in my old Bonanza, got my IFR
ticket using it.  I loved it...  A great IFR GPS.

I put a GNC300XL in my Velocity and wish I had spent the extra $500 for a
GX60...

Personally I think it was a sad day when UPS sold their GA
division(IIMorrow) to Garmin....

Scott