REFLECTOR: Time to stop pretending

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Thu Nov 11 11:04:35 CST 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't do it. Your site
(which I would still love you to repost....I may have room on my server if
you need or even the Mandy site who offers free space for canard folks) was
the most influential in giving me the courage to take on this task.  Not
that I am two and a half years into the build, I value the input you
provided.  PLEASE, continue to lurk....and ad insight.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber

Attorney and Counselor at Law