REFLECTOR: Nose Gear Axle

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 10 10:15:49 CST 2004

There are bushings that go between the wheel and the fork, made out of steel
pipe that are 5/8" id and about 0.4" long each.  This should allow the
threads to pretty much come out flush when screwed all the way in.

I do have a problem when trying to remove the axle - it will try to bind and
expand the fork which can make it difficult to turn.  Take a rubber hammer
and tap on the fork while removing the axle - it will turn out much easier
if the fork isn't spread out.

Ronnie