REFLECTOR: Velocity Views and the Reflector

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Nov 10 07:54:18 CST 2004

To streamline 'aggregated' (or was that aggravated?) email threads, perhaps
the policy should be that they be consolidated into a single 'white paper',
then posted it on the Reflector for a week for anyone to comment. After
considering comments/changes, it would then be offered to Velo for posting
on their eboard.

It would be nice to give attribution for good ideas but the workload would
ballon out of control if each entry had to be attributed and each author
needed to sign off.  Nothing would ever get done.  Besides, if its posted on
the Reflector, we already know it to be the incontrovertable truth, right?

Chuck