REFLECTOR: Velocity Views and the Reflector

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Nov 9 19:41:55 CST 2004

Guys,

I claim no ownership of the reflector, and whenever asked about some policy
(closed to builders or associated people), I tell them the matter is up to
the members of the reflector, and they have decided X or Y.

This being the case, I would like to make an offer to Velocity that any
contents of the reflector may be used by Velocity, Inc. for material on
their web site (maybe summarized and edited by them) to provide content to
their Velocity Views replacement.

If I hear a lot of disagreement, I'll put it to a vote, like I have in the
past.  If I hear no disagreement, I'll make the offer to Velocity in a week
or two.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single