REFLECTOR: Tim England Chevy V6/Water Cooling Video

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 12:28:05 CST 2004

I have a copy of Tim England's tape, and can make more.

He was a big help to me, as there were some things I wanted to do that he explained. There were also some things he did that I wanted to change. Consider it improving on some steps he already made.

One thing I noticed is that his Velocity was pretty slow. I believe that the pit scoops, the bottom cowl bump (air to the prop) and the belly scoop all added up to more drag than usual.

Thanks to Tim, I came up with a design that I believe will improve on his work. Time will tell.

Kurt Winker
4.3L Aluminum V-6 340 HP