REFLECTOR: Tim England Chevy V6/Water Cooling Video

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Tue Nov 9 12:15:01 CST 2004

I will be happy to forward when/if/after I receive it. Thanks for allowing
me in the loop.  I rebuilt my 13b this weekend and we will be trying to
determine the best cooling options.  Good timing, I hope.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law