REFLECTOR: High-temp foam insulation

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 7 17:03:17 CST 2004

Is high temp all that critical on such a small opening?  It seems that
an engine compartment fire big enough to melt most any foam at all in
that obscure corner of the firewall would trivialize the fact that your
"Great Stuff" blocking the chases has melted.
What's the context we're talking about ... Jim S.