REFLECTOR: Micro, primer and glass

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Fri Nov 5 14:52:34 CST 2004

Micro over primer is fine, long as it is clean and roughed up good with
sand paper prior to application.

I've applied glass over micro in areas that are "not structural",
but  wanted a bit harder or more durable surface than micro provides.. So
I'm using the glass as a hard top coat to an area I had to fill with micro.

Scott