REFLECTOR: STRONG PITCH TRIM

Dave Nelson davenali at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 19:40:23 CST 2004

Yes - the one with the attach point at the end is the standard Cozy configuration.  Alex was kind enough to work with me to create the modified Velocity configuration, which moved the attach point to the center of the spring assembly - thereby shortening the overall unit quite a bit.

Feel free to write with more questions!

Dave