REFLECTOR:Franklin oil cap

Brian Michalk reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 27 May 2004 19:15:58 -0500

I have my gas cap here, and measured it.
The part that fits inside the filler with the "bow tie" ears is 1.5 inches
diameter (not including the ears).  It looked familiar, so I took it outside
to my 1957 Dodge truck.  It fits the fuel filler on the truck just fine.
You should be able to find this at a local auto parts place.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single