REFLECTOR:First flight N14B - Low fuel light

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 25 May 2004 23:05:24 EDT

--part1_dc.b726abd.2de56374_boundary

Rene,
I agree that the inflow could be a problem.  However, I have removed the rear
seat and while a friend lifted one wing up and down I could hear sloshing.
It could be that there is still a little air trapped in the sump tank.

Mel

--part1_dc.b726abd.2de56374_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Rene,
<BR>I agree that the inflow could be a problem. &nbsp;However, I have remove=
d the rear seat and while a friend lifted one wing up and down I could hear=20=
sloshing. &nbsp;It could be that there is still a little air trapped in the=20=
sump tank.
<BR>
<BR>Mel
<BR></FONT></HTML>