REFLECTOR:SWRFI - Texas

mike deeter reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:32:45 -0700 (PDT)

Scott.....I know Dean Norris stopped by with his V
(Elite RG, 1st flight on Xmas Eve '03).  I don't know
if he's on the Reflector all the time so I thought I'd
inform.  Work prevented me from being there even
though I'm just down the road in Austin, darn
it.....Mike Deeter.

=====
Mike Deeter
N2011 Test Pilot