REFLECTOR:Engines - TSIO520

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 17:20:36 -0600

Brian,

I will be rotating around the axis of  the turbines.  The mounting of the
turbo on the T210 was designed to go along side the nose wheel well, so it
sticks straight down from the exhaust manifold flange on the left
side(pusher),  I plan on rotating it inboard, where I have no nose gear
wheel well, by swinging it on its main mount which parallels the turbines...

Intercoolers  are plenty and many sized in the auto industry. I should be
able to find one that will fit.

Scott