REFLECTOR:Engines - TSIO520

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 14:56:56 -0600

Rob,

The engine is a TSIO520-CE, 1986  900hrs since new, 40 since TOH

Oil cooler is remotely mounted so no problem there. big long hoses and a
crushed cooler came with the engine.

I want to :

1.)  rotate the turbo inboard about 30 degrees, this would make the cowling
al lot easier and require the minumum change.
2.) mount the injector controllor/servo down below the engine
3.) use an automotive racing intercooler that can be mounted below or above
the engine.
4.) use a modified older T210 engine mount, like a 67 model, when the
engine as on a mount and not mounted to the the nose gear well.

I'm sure there will be lots more...

Scott