REFLECTOR:Pitch Trim Spring

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 16 May 2004 12:22:51 -0500

My pitch trim force feels high on the ground.  When flying I mainly use pitch trim rather than stick so the trim force is not real important as far as "feel" is concerned.  A high trim force is needed in order to descend at high speeds, otherwise you run out of down trim and have to slow down (or
maintain constant forward pressure on the stick) in order to descend.  Keep in mind my comments pertain to flying solo and at aft cg in a SRGE.

John