REFLECTOR: www.tvbf.org

Jim Agnew reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 13 May 2004 06:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

Brian,

I uploaded some photos and tried to gen them and got the
following errors.

Jim

Generating all missing thumbnails/low res pictures: (be
patient)

Generating low res picture for Interior_InstPan.jpg
Generating thumbnail picture for Interior_InstPan.jpg

Generated 1 low res pictures and 1 thumbnails.
Your library has 262 pictures.

Warning: Unable to call () - function does not exist in
Unknown on line 0

--- Brian Michalk <michalk@awpi.com> wrote:
> > Hi Brian could you give me some explanation to load
> some photos
> > on the web
> > page.I do have lot of photos regarding sequence valve
> location,exhaust
> > bracing details and the new mold for prefab fuell cells
> for xl,and it will
> > be available on few weeks for fast built peoples .
> > regards
> > Jean Prudhomme
>
> Jean, and the rest of the Reflector members:
>
> To upload pictures into the gallery, go to:
> www.tvbf.org/gallery
> There you will see at the top right corner of the page a
> couple of links.
> Click on 'login'.  Next enter 'tvbf' for your user, and
> 'jamaicangoose' for
> your password.
> The next page you see will be almost identical except
> that the top right
> corner now has other links, most motably, "upload
> picture", and "create
> directory".  As you navigate through the site if you find
> something you have
> that should be uploaded, make sure you are first on the
> appropriate web
> page, and click on "upload".  This works for Internet
> Explorer users.  A
> file browse box will prompt you for the picture you want
> to upload.  Go
> ahead and enter your filename, and then click upload.
> Your picture should
> now be in the database at TVBF.org.  The process is
> similar for creating
> directories.
>
> -
> To change your email address, send an email to
> majordomo@tvbf.org with the body:
> subscribe reflector <new email address>
> unsubscribe reflector <old email address>

=====
James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2@Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying