REFLECTOR:SL70 and KY96A pin-outs

Andreas Christou reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 12 May 2004 01:14:51 -0400

Thank you to everyone who replied with the information I requested. There
were so many responses.

I now have the pinouts for the SL70, the KY96A and for the KY97A.

Garmin Tech support were also very quick to respond, sending a copy of the
SL70 manual in .pdf format, in just hours after my request.

I realize now that the KY97A is the 12 volt version and that the KY96A is
the 28 volt version. I had the model numbers swapped in my original post.
I was prepared to assume that the pinouts were the same until I got the
information from the group. There are significant differences, so it was
worth waiting for the right information.

Thanks again group,

Andreas