REFLECTOR:Grove brakes.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 2 May 2004 23:26:48 EDT

--part1_158.33d9369c.2dc715f8_boundary

Hi Steve,
I taxied the airplane again yesterday and the brakes are definitely
improving.  With what I have left to do I would guess that the airplane should be ready
in about two weeks.  Sorry if this upsets your schedule, but the brake
problem has kept me guessing.

Regards,
Mel

--part1_158.33d9369c.2dc715f8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Hi Steve,
<BR>I taxied the airplane again yesterday and the brakes are definitely impr=
oving. &nbsp;With what I have left to do I would guess that the airplane sho=
uld be ready in about two weeks. &nbsp;Sorry if this upsets your schedule, b=
ut the brake problem has kept me guessing.
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>Mel</FONT></HTML>

--part1_158.33d9369c.2dc715f8_boundary--