REFLECTOR:Compass

David Scharfenberg reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 01 May 2004 16:55:16 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3166275316_159166_MIME_Part

I mounted my vertical card compass in the panel centered about 4.25" left of
the radio stack and 2.5" from the top.  There is a mechanical manifold
pressure gauge to the right and the altimeter to the left.  Seems to work as
well or better then a whiskey compass.  I have a very poor photo that I can
send if you want.

Dave Scharfenberg