REFLECTOR:Grand Rapids Technologies-EFIS

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:35:39 -0500

>>On Grit's web site, under installation, there was a photo of an installation in Velocity N31VC, which, with Ronnie Browns detective work, I understand belonged to Rob at RJohn15183@aol.com,  <<

Well I'll be! That is my old 115XL! The only way I could tell that once was mine though was by the throttle quadrant on the left. I would recognize those little wooden balls anywhere! :-)

Sorry I can't give you any info Chuck. The buyer has apparently done this although it looks like he kept the same "Sacred 6" and the VMS 1000 that I had in there. Not much else is the same.

I really like how he kept the basic steam gauges as a backup. I am stunned he squeezed all that in! :-)

It's a shame this buyer is not on reflector as it looks like he has a lot of info to offer. I told him about reflector when I sold it to him. I see the electric heat switch and that was a recent thread. Ah well.

Rob