REFLECTOR:Fw: Speaking of Nose Gear Doors...

Dave Black reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:07:03 -0500

Ronnie,

> Dave, just when are you going to fly that bird??????
>
> We await patiently while you perfect your bird - but some day its gotta
> fly!!!!

That is definitely the $64 question. Though I am theoretically within a month
or so of flying the Velocity, projects and crises continue to jump ahead in
the queue.

> The building process is even more rewarding when you fly and enjoy all of
> your enhancements that you created.

I can only imagine. It's been 'under construction' for so long now I think of
it as a project rather than as an airplane. However, I really do hope to fly
it this summer.

Dave Black
Shortwing RG