REFLECTOR:Lycoming IO-360 For Sale

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:41:02 EST

-------------------------------1078411262

I have a Lycoming IO-360 C1C with approximately 1275 hours SMOH.  It has a
new crank with approximately 250 hours on it.  It was removed from a damaged
aircraft with no prop strike.  It is in Trade A Plane for $8,900.  If anyone is
interested, I would sell it on the Reflector for $8,500.  Needs minor repair.
All accessories including brand new slick mags.

The #3 cylinder needs to be replaced because the cylinder head separated from
the barrell.  #1 & #3 intake tubes need to be replaced because they were
crused during extraction, and 2 valve cover gaskets need to be replaced.

I will throw in an old used cylinder for any Velocity guys if they want it,
but the cylinder will still need to be reworked.

I can send pictures if anyone is interested.
If you are interested, contact me at pinkav8or@aol.com.

Thank you.

Ray Watkins

-------------------------------1078411262

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I have a Lycoming IO-360 C1C with approximately 1275 hours SMOH.&nbsp;=20=
It has a new crank with approximately 250 hours on it.&nbsp; It was removed=20=
from a damaged aircraft with no prop strike.&nbsp; It is in Trade A Plane fo=
r $8,900.&nbsp; If anyone is interested, I would sell it on the Reflector fo=
r $8,500.&nbsp; Needs minor repair.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>All accessories including brand new slick mags.<BR><BR>The #3 cylinder=20=
needs to be replaced because the cylinder head separated from the barrell.&n=
bsp; #1 &amp; #3 intake tubes need to be replaced because they were crused d=
uring extraction, and 2 valve cover gaskets need to be replaced.<BR><BR>I wi=
ll throw in an old used cylinder for any Velocity guys if they want it, but=20=
the cylinder will still need to be reworked.<BR><BR>I can send pictures if a=
nyone is interested.</DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested, contact me at <A title=3Dmailto:pinkav8or@aol.co=
m href=3D"mailto:pinkav8or@aol.com">pinkav8or@aol.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>